In this unprecedented time, we wanted to share our action plan to ensure our employees and their families are safe, while protecting you, your colleagues and your project lead times.
On March 16 we implemented the following five-part plan.
- Employees who are sick are instructed to stay at home. While we have no current indication of exposure within our team, if coronavirus does strike we are prepared to minimize the impact.
- We implemented a social distancing plan inside our facility with our team staying at their machines or workstations. Internal communication will be handled by text message and cell phone discussion. Face to face meetings are being significantly limited.
- Our facility has been closed to guests and customers. Incoming deliveries will occur outside the building and all incoming mail, packages and deliveries are being sanitized before entering our facility.
- To protect your employees all outgoing shipments are being sanitized.
- We are equipped to conduct video conferences for project updates and provide video demonstrations of any processes you want to see.
While we are doing everything we can to protect our employees and their families, we are open for business and have our full team of craftsmen ready to tackle your toughest challenges, deliver them on-time and at a fair price.
Several large tooling projects will be wrapping up in the next few weeks. As such, we have immediate capacity to accept new tooling, mold repair, CNC machining & ergonomic workstation projects. With the global supply chain in unfortunate disarray, now is a great time to keep your projects local.
Reach out if you have questions or concerns. Above all, keep yourself, your colleagues and your families safe during this challenging time.